0 votes
by (120 points)
edited

Hi,

I'm using a ftp over ssl connection. The connection to the ftp works perfectly and I'm able to list the files/directory of the root.

But when I try to do a "ChangeDirectory" or a "SendCommand("CWD...")" I have an exception : "Invalid FTP Code"

Is there a solution to avoid this ?

thanks in advance

by (13.0k points)
Could you please create a communication log as described at http://www.rebex.net/kb/logging.aspx and either edit your question and include the log or send the log to support@rebex.net for analysis? It should allow us to find out what's going on and come with solution.
by (144k points)
Are you able to use any other FTP/SSL client application (such as FileZilla) to change directory? If you are, please mail us or post its log as well.
by (120 points)
Sorry the late answer, I was in holidays... Yes I have tried with FlashFxp and FtpRush (not with FileZilla) and it works perfectly. I have sent the log by email Thanks by advance

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)
edited by

We received the log and replied the same day, but have not seen a reply yet. Have you received our e-mail? It looks like you currently use a trial version that is more than 1 year old. Would it be possible to upgrade your project to the current trial version and let us know whether the problem persists, whether it disappears or whether it produces a different error?