Problem with Change Directory

0 votes
asked Oct 28, 2010 by regis (120 points)
edited Oct 28, 2010

Hi,

I'm using a ftp over ssl connection. The connection to the ftp works perfectly and I'm able to list the files/directory of the root.

But when I try to do a "ChangeDirectory" or a "SendCommand("CWD...")" I have an exception : "Invalid FTP Code"

Is there a solution to avoid this ?

thanks in advance

commented Oct 28, 2010 by Martin Vobr (12,950 points)
Could you please create a communication log as described at http://www.rebex.net/kb/logging.aspx and either edit your question and include the log or send the log to support@rebex.net for analysis? It should allow us to find out what's going on and come with solution.
commented Oct 29, 2010 by Lukas Pokorny (126,870 points)
Are you able to use any other FTP/SSL client application (such as FileZilla) to change directory? If you are, please mail us or post its log as well.
commented Nov 2, 2010 by regis (120 points)
Sorry the late answer, I was in holidays... Yes I have tried with FlashFxp and FtpRush (not with FileZilla) and it works perfectly. I have sent the log by email Thanks by advance

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Nov 8, 2010 by Lukas Pokorny (126,870 points)
edited Feb 11, 2015 by Lukas Pokorny

We received the log and replied the same day, but have not seen a reply yet. Have you received our e-mail? It looks like you currently use a trial version that is more than 1 year old. Would it be possible to upgrade your project to the current trial version and let us know whether the problem persists, whether it disappears or whether it produces a different error?