0 votes
by (120 points)
edited

Hi, I'm having a problem with async callback method of TlsSocket.BeginReceive never getting called? Synchronous Receive method works. I'm testing against library version 3.0.4086.0 (Rebex.SecureSocket, Rebex.ProxySocket and Rebex.Security). Here's my test application source:

link:(http://pastebin.com/06Z9mrQs/)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)
edited

Thanks for letting us know about this! We don't use the async variants of TlsSocket methods ourselves, which explains why no one noticed yet. I will mail you a link to a fixed version as soon as possible.

UPDATE

Fix for non-working TlsSocket.BeginSend and BeginReceive methods is included in Release 2012 R1.

by (144k points)
edited

I just sent a link to a current build to your e-mail. This will be a part of the next official release.

by (150 points)
edited

I am using Release 2012 R1 for .NET CF and I am encountering this same issue with BeginSend. When using Release 2012 R1 for .NET I do not have this problem. Was is fixed for .NET but not for .NET CF?

by (58.9k points)
edited

Thank you for reporting! It looks like a bug in the BeginSend method on Compact Framework. We have been able to reproduce this issue and we are working on a solution.

by (58.9k points)
edited

It turned out to be a bug in ProxySocket BeginSend/EndSend methods. The fix has been released as a part of Rebex components version 2013R3.