I'm using a third party control to display word documents with formatting et cetera in my WPF application.
Now I want to use the very same control to display contents of a rebex MailMessage object.
Is there a way to convert a MailMessage (with focus on embedded images and objects, character formatting and casing) to one of the following formats?
- Microsoft Word 97-2003 format (DOC)
- Office Open XML format (aka MS Office 2007 or .docx)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Plain Text
- WordML format
- OpenDocument format (implemented by the OpenOffice.org office suite)
- MHTML - web page archive format
- Electronic Publication (EPUB)
I'll need the email message in one of the mentioned formats to display it properly.