+1 vote
by (420 points)
edited

Here is a sample email sent from Android device (Galaxy Tab i think). Resulting MailMessage object is missing BodyHtml property but here is the result when openning the file in Outlook:

alt text

Applies to: Rebex Secure Mail

1 Answer

0 votes
by (58.9k points)
edited

Best answer

UPDATE: We have added a workaround into Rebex Secure Mail which adds support for such malformed EML. The workaround was released as part of Rebex Secure Mail 2013R3 version on 3/12/2013.

Thank you for a nice catch, Gralin! This is already known as a bug which appeared on Samsung Galaxy Tab devices (e.g. see this forum).

The actual problem is that the device issues emails with Content-Type "multipart/relative" (which has no sense in MIME ) instead of the correct "multipart/related".

by (58.9k points)
edited

Please download the hotfix and give it a try. A full hotfix version is available, just write an email to support@rebex.net with your support contract details.

by (420 points)
edited

Always happy to provide sample date that will make your product move forward. I confirm that the provided hotfix fixes this particular email. If it breaks or doesn't work for any other i will let you know.

by (58.9k points)
edited

The workaround has been released on 3/12/2013 as part of Rebex Secure Mail version 2013R3.