0 votes
by (140 points)
edited

Hi

I am getting the below error message

at Rebex.Net.SftpCore.ThrowOnError(Packet packet, Type expected)
   at Rebex.Net.SftpCore.Open(String path, SftpOpenMode mode, Boolean failOnError)
   at Rebex.Net.Sftp.PutFileInternal(SftpOpenMode mode, Object state, String remotePath, Stream sourceStream, Int64 remoteOffset, Int64 length)
   at Rebex.Net.Sftp.PutFile(Stream sourceStream, String remotePath)
   at CEF.BPM.CommonLine.Processing.Commonline.UploadLS08File()

while I Put file to Mainframe job

Applies to: Rebex SFTP
by (18.0k points)
edited

I'm afraid we cannot deduce anything just from the provided message. Could you, please, create a communication log (as described at http://www.rebex.net/kb/logging) and mail it to support@rebex.net for analysis?

by (144k points)
edited

It looks like you only posted the stack trace without the exception message. Would it be possible to post the exception message as well? Of course, the log Jan asked for would be even better.

by (144k points)
edited

Also, please let us know which version of Rebex SFTP you use. From the stack trace, it looks like it's more than 2 years old.

by (140 points)
edited

I am using 3.0.3810.0 version

by (140 points)
edited

I like to know whether SFTP support Site command

by (18.0k points)
edited

Are you sure with the version number? Rebex has never released anything with a build number "3810".

by (140 points)
edited

Can you please provide some example to write JCL file into Mainframe job

by (140 points)
edited

The same is working for FTP

by (18.0k points)
edited

The SITE command is not supported in SFTP protocol. However, there is a more general feature called "remote execute" supported on many SFTP servers.

See the following article for details: http://forum.rebex.net/questions/3202/how-to-execute-command-on-sftp-server/3203

by (18.0k points)
edited

There are too many comments regarding several topics in this thread. If you feel some of comments is still unanswered, please open a new question.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (18.0k points)

It looks like you only posted the stack trace without the exception message. Would it be possible to post the exception message as well? Of course, the log I asked for in the comments would be even better.

Also, please let us know which version of Rebex SFTP you use. From the stack trace, it looks like it's more than 2 years old.