0 votes
by (120 points)
edited

Hi ,

I am facing issue

Rebex.Net.SftpException: A supplied password is probably incorrect. ---> Rebex.Net.SshException: A supplied password is probably incorrect. at Rebex.Net.SshSession.Authenticate(String userName, String password, SshPrivateKey privateKey) at Rebex.Net.Sftp.Login(String userName, String password, SshPrivateKey privateKey) --- End of inner exception stack trace.

Please let me know if any solution is there on satygupt@gmail.com

2 Answers

0 votes
by (144k points)
edited

Usually, this means that either the user name or password is wrong.

However, it looks like the version of Rebex SFTP you use is 1.5.2800.0 (or even older), which is more than 3 years old. Since then, several compatibility issues have been identified and fixed in the authentication code and error reporting was enhanced as well.

So if you are sure both the username and password are correct, please download the WinFormClient sample with current Rebex SFTP DLLs and give it a try. Does that make any difference?

0 votes
by (140 points)
edited

I am facing Issue while connecting through dotnet code. Could you please send me code.

by (144k points)
Which code? Your code is most likely correct. If you are sure both username and password are correct as well, please log into our website (http://www.rebex.net/userLogin.aspx), download and install the latest release of Rebex SFTP, try using it instead of the version you have at the moment and let us know whether it helps or whether it reports a different error.