0 votes
by (120 points)
edited

i m change my device (Mobile 5.0 / Marvell ARM920T-4 CPU / Rebex.Net.Ftp 2.0.0.7) and i can't connect any ftp Server i see this message "Invalid FTP response" but this program work another devices.

i need help Thanks

Applies to: Rebex FTP/SSL
by (144k points)
Rebex FTP 2.0.0.7 is more than 6 years old. Although it looks like the problem might be caused by something else, using a more up-to-date release is greatly recommended because of the new logging capabilities that can be used to learn what is going on. Would it be possible to try connecting with the current version, use its LogWriter property to create a communication log (see http://www.rebex.net/kb/logging.aspx, but use Verbose instead of Debug) and mail it to support@rebex.net for analysis? We might then be able to tell what is going on!
by (144k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)
edited

Rebex FTP 2.0.0.7 is more than 6 years old. Although it looks like the problem might be caused by something else, using a more up-to-date release is greatly recommended because of the new logging capabilities that can be used to learn what is going on. Would it be possible to try connecting with the current version, use its LogWriter property to create a communication log (see rebex.net/kb/logging.aspx, but use Verbose instead of Debug) and mail it to support@rebex.net for analysis? We should then be able to tell what is going on!