0 votes
by (120 points)
edited

I have a server I'm trying to connect to and keep getting the follwing error. It works fine if I use Filezilla, but when I use your library I get the following error message. The directory I'm trying to change to is a aliased directory on their side. I can change to a directory just fine if it's not an aliased directory. Using your Simple Winform SFTP client app can see the folder, but won't let me change to it.

2010-12-06 08:30:54.352 Opening log file. 2010-12-06 08:30:56.101 INFO Sftp(1) Command: SSH_FXP_REALPATH (2, '/MPDMEDIA/') 2010-12-06 08:30:56.194 INFO Sftp(1) Response: SSH_FXP_STATUS (2, 2, 'File not found') 2010-12-06 08:30:56.200 ERROR Sftp(1) Info: Rebex.Net.SftpException: No such file; No such directory. at Rebex.Net.Sftp.ChangeDirectory(String remotePath)

Thanks..

by (120 points)
Thanks for the quick response! The type of SFTP server I’m trying to connect to is Axway, Secure Transport MFT. I tried this new version and am receiving the same result.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)
edited

This might be caused by an issue in some versions of WS_FTP server. We added a workaround for this to Rebex SFTP, it will be released in a week or two. Is this WS_FTP server as well? If you don't know, try moving the LogWriter property assignment before the call to Sftp.Login and it should be possible to tell based on the log.

I will send a current build of Rebex SFTP to your e-mail to try in a few minutes - this should solve the issue.

by (900 points)
edited

I have a question which is related to directory not found and directory access denied.

link >> http://forum.rebex.net/questions/5084/how-to-find-server-folder-has-access-denied

by (58.9k points)
edited

Hello @ganeshpy. Your question does not seem to be related to this one. I have already answered your original forum question. We are answering questions within 24hours. There is no need to post the same question or add other comments. Once you asked we'll reply as soon as possible within our guaranteed time limit. We will not miss your question as we are receiving notifications from the forum when a question is posted etc. You might also drop us an email if it is a really urgent issue.