0 votes
by (180 points)
edited

Hello,

I am testing Rebex SFTP in a Windows CE 6.0 device, and in runtime, in the main form, i see an strange window that i have not designed in the windows form designer in Visual Studio 2005.

Do i see this window because i am testing the trial version?

I cannot send you a hard copy of screen because when i try to upload the image, appears an error that says : "sorry, file uploading requires karma >60".

If you want, if you send me an email address, i can send you the image that explain the problem detailled.

Thank you and best regards.

Applies to: Rebex SFTP

2 Answers

0 votes
by (58.9k points)
edited

Hello,

there are a few SFTP sample programs targetting .NET CF framework, i.e. Windows CE. (See the list of sample programs for .NET CF under "Pocket PC and Windows CE Applications" at http://www.rebex.net/sftp.net/samples.aspx.

In both the full and trial version the .NET CF sample programs feature the WinForms GUI facade (although the Rebex SFTP component itself is just a GUI-less library consisting of Rebex.Common.dll, Rebex.Networking.dll and Rebex.Sftp.dll).

If you did not open any sample project comming from the trial package, I am not sure what the form might be. Please send us the screenshot to support@rebex.net in this case.

by (180 points)
edited

Sorry by the question, but there was not any problem. I thought that the window was a way to avoid using your trial version in production environments.

+1 vote
by (180 points)
edited

Sorry by the question, but there was not any problem. I thought that the window was a way to avoid using your trial version in production environments.