0 votes
by (640 points)
edited

Hello! Question about Rebex.Net.Ftp.dll version 3.0.3854.0.

I got an exception (It was happened only once and I can not reproduce it with Rebex logging):

Rebex.Net.FtpException: Asynchronous call exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Rebex.Net.Ftp.CDOVtzZ() at Rebex.Net.Ftp.XAQvRZ(bEcmRk , Int64 ) at wWGvS.bEcmRk.Close() at wWGvS.bsWOwAZ.Close() at Rebex.Net.Ftp.bjMtzmZ(String , Stream , Int64 , String ) at Rebex.Net.Ftp.GetFile(String remotePath, Stream outputStream, Int64 remoteOffset) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Rebex.Net.Ftp.YqGDG(IAsyncResult , MethodBase , Boolean ) at Rebex.Net.Ftp.EndGetFile(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at … (my call stack)

Can it be some my mistake?

I was called next BeginGetFile overload:

BeginGetFile(string remotePath, Stream outputStream, AsyncCallback callback, object state);

where "callback" and "state" arguments both are nulls.

Off course, this bug may be fixed in a new versions: do you have a Release Notes in a documentation, provided with a trial version of RebexFileTransferPack?

Thanks!

Applies to: Rebex FTP/SSL

1 Answer

0 votes
by (70.2k points)
edited

The bug can be fixed in the Version 2012 R1 within the case:

Fixed problems with synchronization when EnableMultipleBlockingCalls option is enabled.

You can always download the latest trial and give it a try.

You said "I can not reproduce it with Rebex logging". Does it mean you are able to reproduce it without logging? We really appreciate if you can post here the steps to reproduce the issue, so we are able to fix it.