0 votes
by (120 points)
edited

Hi, I am facing a weird problem with Rebex Ftp. The issue is that I resize an image in my C# code and then writes that stream to the Ftp server. Then I get another file, resize it and then try to write it to the same directory in the server through ftp. But the issue is that when I passes the second stream, an error is thrown "Not connected to server". Does the code automatically disconnects once a file/stream is uploaded?

Also, there is another issue that some image streams are uploaded successfully but some image streams are not. No exception is fired but they are not uploaded and the file is not created on the server.

Thanks in advance

Applies to: Rebex FTP/SSL

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)

Hello, please send us a communication log (either mail it to support@rebex.net or edit your question to inclide it) produced using the Ftp object's LogWriter property, as described at http://www.rebex.net/kb/logging.aspx - this should make it possible for us to tell more! Please post logs for both these issues.

Rebex FTP should not disconnect automatically once a file/stream is uploaded. However, if the FTP session remains inactive for several minutes, it might be terminated by the FTP server if it was configured that way. A log file should make it clear whether this is the case or not.