First, download the full version of your component. You'll obtain the download instruction when your order is processed.
Steps to replace the trial version with the full version:
- Install the full version of a Rebex component.
- Remove all references to trial Rebex DLLs from your projects.
- Add references to newly-installed full versions of Rebex DLLs.
- Rebuild your projects.
If you are still getting the "Trial version of Rebex SFTP for .NET has expired" error even though you have already installed the full version, updated the references, and recompiled, verify that:
- There is no copy of the trial DLLs in your bin folders or any other folder you might be referencing. (See how to distinguish a trial and full Rebex DLL.)
- Trial DLLs have not been published to the Global Assembly Cache.
- Rebex DLLs are not being overwritten at application load time.