0 votes
by (170 points)

I am getting below error while downloading file from sftp server.

Number was less than the array's lower bound in the first dimension.
Parameter name: dstIndex
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Number was less than the array's lower bound in the first dimension.
Parameter name: dstIndex
at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length, Boolean reliable)
at hjkh.qkfe(Byte[] fm, Int32 fn, Int32 fo)
at Rebex.Net.SshChannel.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at oiol.vgrs(Byte[] m, Int32 n, Int32 o)
at oipb.lojn(Int32 arr)
at oipb.lojp(ruhe& aru)
at oipb.lojm(UInt32 arp, Boolean arq)
at oipb.lojl(ruhe arm, UInt32 arn, oiok aro)
at oipb.loir(String aph, Boolean api, Boolean apj, Boolean apk, oipc apl, oiph& apm, oiok apn)
at Rebex.Net.Sftp.jlwp(String uf, Boolean ug, Boolean uh, Boolean ui, oiok uj)
at oiow.keog(String amn, rtuj amo, Boolean amp, Boolean amq)
at oiow.jimg(String bec, rtuj bed)
at rtum.jiky(rtuj ex)
at rtum.jile(TransferAction fa, rtui fb, String fc, TransferMethod fd, MoveMode fe, LinkProcessingMode ff, ActionOnExistingFiles fg, rtuj fh)
at Rebex.Net.Sftp.jlwt(TransferAction ut, oiok uu, oiov uv, String uw, TransferMethod ux, MoveMode uy, LinkProcessingMode uz, ActionOnExistingFiles va)
at Rebex.Net.Sftp.Download(String remotePath, String localDirectoryPath, TraversalMode traversalMode, TransferMethod transferMethod, ActionOnExistingFiles existingFileMode)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)

It looks like you are using a version of Rebex SFTP that is more than 4 years old, and this might be an occurrence of an issue that has since been resolved. Please try using Rebex SFTP 6.0 or later and let us know if the problem persists.

by (170 points)
Thank You for your answer.
Can you tell me how to reproduce the same on my current version ?
by (144k points)
There is a bug in your current version that seems to be responsible for the issue. To resolve the bug, you have to use a newer version.
I would send you a link to the latest suitable 5.0.x version. However, I was unable to find your e-mail address in our customer database, so I'm not quite sure which versions are covered by your support contract - please get in touch with us at support@rebex.net to sort this out.