+1 vote
by (150 points)
edited by

I have a file server that is bound to 2 different ports. I would like to determine if possible which port the client connected to. In the UserLogin event, I can see the ClientEndPoint which shows the client's port but I do not see the server port for that client. Is that possible?

Applies to: Rebex FTP/SSL

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)
edited by

Update: ServerEndPoint property is available in Rebex File Server R5.5 or later.

Sorry, this is not possible at the moment. It seems to be an omission - we'll add ServerEndPoint property to the next release!

by (150 points)
Thanks for the confirmation.  Any idea on when you might have the next release with that data?
by (144k points)
This will be included in version R5.4 that is due to be published in a week or two.
by (150 points)
Hi,

I noticed your components updated today but I did not see any information for the serverendpoint.  Can you please let me know if this made it into the current release and if so, where I can find it.  I am running version:  5.0.7888
by (144k points)
Unfortunately, we merged this enhancement into the forthcoming R5.5 branch instead of R5.4 (5.0.7888) due to a mistake. We'll publish another new release shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience! If you would like to try a stable preview build, please let us know and we'll mail you a link.
by (144k points)
by (150 points)
Thanks Lukas.  Already tried it and it is working great!