0 votes
by (270 points)
edited

I am getting a number of errors returned from the SFTP.PutFile method. I know that the source file does exist, but does not on the FTP Server.

2011-02-23 14:00:20.937 ERROR Sftp(1) Info: Rebex.Net.SftpException: No such file; File not found. at wWGvS.APnbEo.sxMvMZ(BBdsJfZ , Type ) at wWGvS.APnbEo.Nbjil(String , AsNqWa , Boolean ) at Rebex.Net.Sftp.cqcMbi(AsNqWa , AYPecc , String , Stream , Int64 , Int64 )

Applies to: Rebex SFTP
by (144k points)
This exception represents an error that was reported by the SFTP server and it's indeed a bit strange for the PutFile method. To be able to tell what is going on, please create a log of communication using Sftp object's LogWriter property (see rebex.net/kb/logging.aspx for details) and either add it to your question or mail it to support@rebex.net - we should be able to tell more then.
by (270 points)
Sent a couple of communication logs to support@rebex.com
by (144k points)
Thanks, I just replied to your e-mail.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (144k points)
edited

Update: It was revealed that same issues occur with third-party clients such as CuteFTP, WinSCP and Filezilla. This makes it very unlikely that we will be able to solve or work around this issue because it is almost certainly to be server-based.