+1 vote
by (290 points)

Any chance you could supply nuget packages? This would make building on my CI server so much easier.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (144k points)
edited by

Best answer

UPDATE 10/5/2017

Since version 2017 R3 the full installer comes with a set of full private NuGet packages.

On top of that Rebex NuGet packages have also been released to nuget.org as part of this release. The NuGet.org edition acts in either trial or full license mode based on the key that you provide to it.

UPDATE 16/6/2017

See "License keys for Nuget packages" article for details.

This is one of our list of must-have features we would like to add very soon. We just have to figure out how to handle license keys first.

Do you intend to use a custom NuGet repository, or the public one at nuget.org?

by (290 points)
I'm not suggestion publishing them on nuget.org, just having the package files available is enough, we can drop them in a network share to make them available to the ci server.
by (144k points)
This is going to be the first step - we'll distribute the package files along with our install packages first and publish to nuget.org later. I will send you a link to nuget packages soon (when they are ready).
by
Is this resolved yet?
by (144k points)
We are almost done - we are already generating NuGet packages and they will appear in one of the next releases.
In the meantime, you can try these NuGet packages for the current stable release, 2016 R2.2 (trial version): http://www.rebex.net/getfile/ff8eaf34210a410b9c140ce18e8b891f/RebexTotalPack-2016R2.2-NuGet-Trial.zip
(Don't worry about the 0.9 version number in the NuGet packages - we will get rid of this once this is out of beta.)