0 votes
by (180 points)

Hello,
I search in mailbox by criterium and getting an itemlist with the IDs.
Then I am looping thru this list and make an ews request by GetMessageInfo(Id, EwsItemFields.Info) to get additional Metadata from the message, or doing some other things like export, delete

On tests with many messages (e.g. >50) I often get an timeout while calling GetMessageInfo(Id, EwsItemFields.Info).
The timout is 2 minutes

ErrorMessage:

Rebex.Net.EwsException: Error while executing request. ---> Rebex.Net.EwsException: Error while executing request. ---> System.Net.WebException: Error while processing request. ---> Rebex.Net.HttpException: Error while processing request. ---> Rebex.Net.HttpException: Response reading timeout.
bei Rebex.Net.EA.D(Int32 W)
bei Rebex.Net.EA.D()
bei Rebex.Net.EA.A()
bei Rebex.Net.EA.Read()
bei System.IO.TextReader.ReadLine()
bei Rebex.Net.VA.M(EA W, NA O)
bei Rebex.Net.NA.DC()
bei Rebex.Net.NA.EC()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei Rebex.Net.NA.EC()
bei Rebex.Exchange.JGC.GV[W](String W, Object O)
bei Rebex.Exchange.JGC.GV[W](String W, Object O)
bei Rebex.Exchange.JGC.RO(RLN W)
bei Rebex.Net.Ews.BM[W](EwsItemId W, DefaultShapeNamesType O, Boolean C, ZXC[] N)
bei Rebex.Net.Ews.AM[W,O](EwsItemId W, EM O, CB1 C, OB2 N)
bei Rebex.Net.Ews.MB.V()
bei Rebex.Net.Ews.LM[W](String W, Func1 O, WB C) --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung --- bei Rebex.Net.Ews.LM[W](String W, Func1 O, WB C)
bei Rebex.Net.Ews.SJ(EwsItemId W, EwsItemFields O)
bei Rebex.Net.Ews.GetMessageInfo(EwsItemId itemId, EwsItemFields fields)
bei Steigauf.RExchange.Lib.EWSMessage.getValue(String sKey) in d:_SVNProjekte\Interfaces\Steigauf.RExchange.Lib\Steigauf.RExchange.Lib\EWSMessage.cs:Zeile 953.
bei Steigauf.InnoIConnection.Lib.SysCon.getValue(String sFeld) in d:_SVN
Projekte_ILS\Steigauf.InnoIConnection.Lib\Steigauf.InnoIConnection.Lib\SysCon.cs:Zeile 314.
bei Steigauf.ILSTasks.Lib.LoopStart.OutputAsVars() in d:_SVNProjekte_ILS\Steigauf.ILSTasks.Lib\LoopStart.cs:Zeile 382.
bei Steigauf.ILSTasks.Lib.LoopStart.Start() in d:_SVN
Projekte_ILS\Steigauf.ILSTasks.Lib\LoopStart.cs:Zeile 132.

Actual we are using Rebex 2016 R2, but we planned to update to current version.

Applies to: Rebex Secure Mail

1 Answer

0 votes
by (15.2k points)

Hello,

I just sent you an email with a link to newest beta build of our components. It contains some improvements in HTTP core for EWS. Please give it a try and let us know if it helps. If you encounter the issue again, please, create a VERBOSE log (you can turn it on after you connect and login, just before the get-list / get-message-info code) and send it back to us to our support email. We'll see if the info from the log can help to understand what is going on.

by
i have the same problem. Would you help me please?
Code was working yesterday and it gives error now. i test the web service from C# from windows desktop and it works. but i get error from compact framework.

Error while processing request

at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.uxsg()
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.uxsf()
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.uxse()
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.uxsd()
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.doInvoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters, WebClientAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at PosSimulator.servicePaycell.ProvisionServicesImplService.generateContactless(generateContactlessRequest generateContactless1)
   at
by (15.2k points)
Hello, can you please create a log as described in my answer and send it back to us to our support email? Also, can you share some more info what are you trying to do? What kind of CF/windows mobile device you have?
I can see that you actually communicate with some web service that is not an EWS service.
by
edited by
Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is the web service address that i want to access.

[Url of web service was deleted on commenter request.]

i downloaded rebex from : https://www.rebex.net/download/GetFile.aspx?f=RebexHttps-2018R4-Trial.exe

is this the newest version that i can use?

My Device is Wincows CE 6.0 and my project is Compact Framework 3.5 Desktop Application.
I am trying to call "GenerateContactless" method of service.

Detailed log are  below the mailexception details exists.

Thanx in advance

LOGS
---------------------
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException' occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'Rebex.Net.ProxySocketException' occurred in Rebex.Networking.dll
A first chance exception of type 'ejse' occurred in Rebex.Common.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in Rebex.Http.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.Web.Services.dll
GenerateContactless Error:Error while processing request.
GenerateContactless Error InEx1:Error while processing request.
GenerateContactless Error InEx2:Unable to resolve hostname.
GenerateContactless Error InEx3:No such host is known
GenerateContactless Error StackTrace:   
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.uxsg()
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.uxsf()
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.uxse()
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.uxsd()
   at Rebex.Net.HttpRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.doInvoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters, WebClientAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at PosSimulator.servicePaycell.ProvisionServicesImplSA first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in PosSimulator.exe
---------------------
by (15.2k points)
Thank you for the log. This is the reason you are unable to communicate with the web service as found in your log:

GenerateContactless Error InEx2:Unable to resolve hostname.
GenerateContactless Error InEx3:No such host is known

Please make sure your network connection works properly. You can check your URL in IE browser within your device. Also make sure that the URL is not misspelled in your application.