0 votes
by (320 points)

Before proceeding further, we have some queries and so request you to please arrange a conference call with your technical team so that we can discuss.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (70.2k points)

I already replied to your comment recently, so I only copy the answer here:

Yes, it is possible.

We are located in Europe in GMT+1 Timezone.
Phone: +420 222 510 577

Can we set the call for next Monday (11th January)?
Alternatively, you can call today between 2pm and 4pm; or tomorrow between 10am and 3pm. But not all developers will be present.

by (320 points)
Thank you for your reply. Yes, can I schedule a meeting on 11 January 2016 at 7:30 GMT+5:30 Time Zone(INDIA) . We are located in India and US colleagues will also join the call.
by (70.2k points)
11 January 2016 is OK.

However, 7:30 GMT is boundary for us. Is it possible to schedule it half an hour later to 8:00 GMT?

Alternatively, we can settle the call to 5pm GMT (or sooner) which should be acceptable for US colleagues.

Please, let us know your choice.

Can you please mail us questions you would like to discuss? You can use: support@rebex.net
by (320 points)
Hi, I mean 7:30PM our time ie GMT +5:30 indian standard time. So it will be around 3:00 PM of your time zone (GMT +1). So, is that fine for you?
by (70.2k points)
Yes, 7:30PM GMT +5:30 (Indian time) is fine for us. I confused myself with the timezones, sorry.

Do you use some conference call software we should install or will you call the phone?

Can you please send us questions to support@rebex.net (or post it here) you would like to discuss?
by (320 points)
edited by
It is a call using Microsoft Lync.  Is it possible for you to join the lync call  or skype call?

Can you please provide me with the email id's of the people who are joining the call? or Shall I use support@rebex.net email id itself?
by (70.2k points)
We don't have the Microsoft Lync client. We prefer to join the call using Skype or phone.

We will be two who will join the conference call. Me and my colleague Lukas Pokorny.
We will use my Skype account: lukasmatyska (both at one computer).
by (320 points)
edited by
We are planning to schedule the call at 8:30PM indian time for the convinience of US colleagues also i have sent the meeting request can please try whether you were able to join or not priorly inorder to reduce the confusions
by (70.2k points)
OK. We are fine with 8:30PM indian time.
by (320 points)
edited by
We want to know answers for questions like

SSL
Performance
Polling
Custom rendering of screen
State machine
Sample applications
Documentation
by (70.2k points)
I used Lync web client under Chrome. It seems it is working. It says:

Hello. You're in our virtual lobby, so make yourself comfortable. The organizer will let you in soon.....
by (70.2k points)
I will send you discussed materials to your email. Can you please send me email addresses of others (to support@rebex.net) I will add them to CC.
by (70.2k points)
I have sent the email to you, please forward it to others.
by (320 points)
Sure..Thank you for providing..