0 votes
by (750 points)

Hello team,

I am getting the following error when I try to process emails that are on my zimbra (Mailing server) account. I am getting this error not every time but some times but that is not accepted. Please give me a permanent solution over this.Please give me the reason why I am getting this issue.

The error is logged through my rebex application as follows :-

Error Log
--------------------------------------- Start Program 3/31/2015 8:49:41 PM ---------------------------------------

InnerException = No Inner Exception Found
Message = Missing expected 'COPYUID' response.
Source : Rebex.Imap
StackTrace : at Rebex.Net.Imap.OV(ImapMessageSet A, String B)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.CopyMessage(ImapMessageSet messageSet, String destinationFolder)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.CopyMessage(String uniqueId, String destinationFolder)
at IQEmailExtractor.Program.ConnectToEmailServer(List`1 objLstGenericInvoicesImport, String GroupID, StringBuilder strLogFileBuilder)
TargetSite : Rebex.Net.ImapCopyResult OV(Rebex.Net.ImapMessageSet, System.String)
HelpLink : No HelpLink Found

--------------------------------------- End Program 3/31/2015 8:49:41 PM ---------------------------------------

Please get back ASAP.

Applies to: Rebex Secure Mail

1 Answer

0 votes
by (58.9k points)

You are getting the ImapException ("Missing expected 'COPYUID' response.") because server did not respond properly to our COPY or COPY UID command. Rebex IMAP client expected the confirmation that the COPY command was OK, but actually it did not find such line within the server response.

Actually, to provide you with more information and possible solution, we again would have to see the full log of communication created via the Imap.LogWriter property. Please create it and post it here or send to support mailbox.