0 votes
by (150 points)
edited

Hi - I get File or assembly name 'Rebex.Ftp, Version=4.0.4444.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1C4638788972655D', or one of its dependencies, was not found. when I try run on a device.

Applies to: Rebex FTP/SSL

4 Answers

0 votes
by (58.9k points)
edited

Best answer

We provided a fix to this issue and now the CF trial dlls work just fine. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can now download them as usual at the trial page.

(The same problem with CF trial dlls has also been discussed at this forum post.)

0 votes
by (15.2k points)
edited

Hi,

you can get trial Rebex.Ftp.dll and dependency dll's at Ftp/Ssl download page. Or, you can buy these dll's at Ftp/Ssl purchase page. Or, if you already download one of above or one of our sample from Ftp/Ssl samples page, provide as more info please, such as if your app is running on CF (I presume that based on you run it on a device), if it is our sample and which or it is your app.

Also please make sure you are referencing other libraries the "Rebex.Ftp.dll" depends on. When using Rebex.Ftp, you have to reference the following DLLs:

• Rebex.Ftp.dll
  • Rebex.Networking.dll
  • Rebex.Common.dll

Thanks,

Pavel Matyska

0 votes
by (58.9k points)
edited

Hello, and thank you for reporting it to us! We were able to replicate this issue and we are working hard on a solution to this. We will inform you as soon as we solve it. It seems that there is a problem with the signing of our CF dlls.

The problem is that the dlls cannot be loaded at all on some Windows Mobile devices because of their signing.

0 votes
by (58.9k points)
edited

Hello nickb,

it really turned out to be an issue with Windows Mobile devices, which were not able to load our trial signed assemblies. Thank you for reporting it to us! I sent you an email with fixed assemblies, please give it a try and let us know whether it solved the problem.